Re: WGO Revamp: Look and Feel

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 07:37 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:

Ahh, fwiw I find it easier to follow the list - after I sent my email
last night I found a whole new maze of wiki notes. :-/

Me understands, but... wasn't you who had lost track of marketing-list
emails as well?  ;)

Tip: in your case for the LooknFeel is the other way round:  :)  You
have to follow only two wiki pages where you find the components planned
and their rough location in the screen. This saves you from getting lost
in the several discussions non affecting look&feel in marketing-list.

If what you mean is that you prefer to receive emails every time
something new happens, I recommend you to subscribe to

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/ComponentSelection
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PageStructure

And also to http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/LooknFeel so you know
instantly what people is writing there.