Re: WGO Revamp: Look and Feel

Hi :o)

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 14:13 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Máirín Duffy">

http://live.gnome.org/data/GnomeWeb(2f)LooknFeel/attachments/mizmo-wgo-mock-1.png

Full of awesome. I really dig this.

It certainly is !

It's probably silly of me to mention this, but I suppose the second
navigation bar will just fit nicely somewhere.

** planet GNOME mini feeds - maybe the subject lines of the most-recent
posts on planet GNOME including little mini hackergotchis.

(This would be a feed of news sources, rather than personal blogs, but all
the same in technical terms.)

Agreed, but discussion ongoing...

So, on the subject of pretty sites, is there any chance of anybody
making live.g.o not ugly (Jeff?) ? I still feel it is rather
important...

Love, Karderio.