Re: Design Reference

Yes, it is possible. My question is... where? The closest we have got to
a relase notes credits is what you have at the bottom of
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes

I'm sure there is a way to credit this in the CVS changelogs, for what
is worth. Were you thinking in anything else?

El dj 07 de 09 del 2006 a les 13:16 +0300, en/na Panos Laganakos va
escriure:
Hello Quim,

I'd like to get a reference for the 2.16 as a designer so I can link
to it. Is that possible?

Cheers!