Errors in Release Notes

Hey team,

Sorry for pointing out these small problems today, and not when quim
called for reviewers, I was quite busy last week:

- backend: "Ephyphany" -> "Epiphany"

- backend: [...] "New widgets to display clickable hyperlinks,
  or to create multi-step wizards, for example and better drag-and-drop
  support in notebooks allowing tabs to be reordered [...]"

  Punctuation before "for example". I suggest:
  "These include new widgets to display clickable hyperlinks, or to create
  multi-step wizards, and better drag-and-drop [...]"

- usability: bug-buddy screenshot has noise in the lower right corner

- features: "analyse" is British English, while GNOME favours American
  forms by default. I should have not written this, because I prefer
  writing "analyse" myself :)

- somewhere in the document there's a sentence with a "plural vs
  singular" problem. I can't find it again, after a second re-read.
  Cookie to whoever finds it.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/