Re: Epiphany release notes

Hi,

I'm sorry the release notes is not perfectly accurate but I wrote it by
using the notes available in the wiki at that time. And the original
item was

  "Basic support for spellchecking (no corrections context menu or
language switching yet)"

No mentioning of Firefox. Maybe we can use the following line in the
release notes?

 "You can now check the spelling of the text entered in the Epiphany web
browser, when it is built with a Firefox 2.0 (or equivalent)
back-end."

Is that OK?

Btw, Epiphany is mentioned a second time in the backends section as one
of the GNOME applications that switched to the new printing dialog.

I know I won't make friends with the next sentence but honestly: I see
no reason to give Epiphany more space in the release notes *this
time*. :-(

This is, of course, somewhat subjective, and I may miss something
important. Since I have problems to understand the first item in
your release notes, I'm only good enought to represent an outsider
point of view.

Maybe someone else can help here?

Cheers,
Claus