Invitation to Southern California Linux Expo 5x

Greetings,

I would like to formerly invite the Gnome project to attend and exhibit at
the 5th Annual Southern California Linux Expo held February 10th and 11th,
2007 at the Westin Hotel in Los Angeles.  Because Gnome is open source, the
show will donate the amenities for the booth.  This will include the booth
itself, a table, chairs, electricity and internet access.

Additionally we also have a call for papers for speaking opportunities at the
show, those can be found on our web site.
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale5x/cfp/scale5x.pdf