Re: GNOME Logo Branding Guidelines Concerns

I would like to suggest that somebody comes up with a generalised idea
how language or country specific websites could combine the logo. I
just know that using flags for languages is a bad idea. In Germany we
have the problem that we represent the german language translation and
also the countries Germany, Switzerland and Austria. If somebody has
any suggestions on how this should be represented in relation to the
logo guidelines that would be nice.

The same question could be asked about french or spanish content. I
would suggest that we rather split sites, so that translation stuff
and country stuff are seperated. And that translations stuff only gets
organized under

[LANGUAGE-CODE].gnome.org .

And then one could combine

GNOME-LOGO.png [de]