Re: The wgo CMS can't wait more

Could you (plural) explain why Drupal is going to handle a multilingual
wgo and a translation workflow friendly with the i18n Team better than
Plone and eZ?

Henrius has explained the i18n feature of Midgard, but a closer
comparison with the other candidates would be appreciated.

As said, to me this is a (THE?) critical point.