Re: Updated "Why choose GNOME" leaflet

<quote who="Andreas Nilsson">

* Use the new foot device and logotype. The spacing of the logo and
first two paragraphs looks awkward. Too much on the left and top, too
little on the right and bottom.

Máiríns new stuff in the gnome wiki, right?

Yep.

The text mentions that it runs on Unix, Linux and even Windows. Does it
run on OSX these days?

I'm not sure claims about Windows and OS X are actually useful to us at this
point, at least if we're talking about the desktop. We can go a bit further
for the platform, but it's still a big claim.

I'm thinking of putting some page on gnome.org (with roughly the same
text, maybe a link or two) and link it with a banner so that when the
dude who was at LinuxWorld gets home he can just send the url to his
boss about it, as he only took one leaflet at LinuxWorld.

http://www.gnome.org/about/ -> and some of the subpages.

- Jeff

                          Money can't buy me grok.