Re: Updated "Why choose GNOME" leaflet

--- Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:

Joachim Noreiko wrote:
--- Thomas Wood <thos gnome org> wrote:

Andreas and I have been working on improving the
"Why choose GNOME"
leaflet for the upcoming LinuxWorld Expo in
London,
UK. So far, we have
come up with the following draft:

<http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/whygnome.pdf>.

We're now looking for comments on the text to
make
it more fun and
interesting. It's probably worth noting the
prospective audience will
probably be IT managers and small developers.

"for end-users, users, " ? (first para)

I'd indent the paragraphs with smaller icons so
the
left margin of all text lines up.

That's the proofreading. Not sure about the fun
part.
You mean line up with the logo?
- Andreas

I mean move text so that the left hand edge of all
paragraphs falls on a single vertical line.
Not sure what to do with the icons that are beneath
the logo -- maybe move them in too, or bring them all
on a central line through the logo.

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html