Re: CMS Progress

Yes, some info about the status of the CMS selection would be good.
Gergerly, how are things going? If you need help don't leave it until
the last minute, please.

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 14:29 +0100, Lee Tambiah wrote:
How is the CMS progress coming on are we near to a decision on to what we are to implement. I know the date
for finalising what CMS we choose isnt until October, but out of interest is anything looking appropriate?

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv