www.gnome.org Planning 2.16.1

I have uploaded the 2.16.1 version of our wgo planning documentation:

http://live.gnome.org/data/GnomeWeb/attachments/wgoplanning2161.odt
http://live.gnome.org/data/GnomeWeb/attachments/wgoplanning2161.pdf

The sections that have incorporated more changes are the component
selection and the page structure, with all the good work made by Lee.

You can see all the changes made in an ODT with changes marked available
at
http://live.gnome.org/data/GnomeWeb/attachments/wgoplanning2161changes.odt

I can still make some changes to the document before considering fully
released and announce it in the Planet.

Sadly the Look&Feel and the CMS selection have missed the 2.16.1 (Máirín
and Gergerly regretted by email, they are working to complete these
tasks).

In principle the www.gnome.org Planning document won't we touched until
the 2.18 revision. We can keep improving the related wiki pages by
adding comments, but it is up to their maintainers to introduce changes
in the documents before March 2007. Hopefully this will provide a solid
planning foundation to build effectively the revamped wgo.

Thank you to all the people that has participated in the quite
experimental 2.16 wgo release cycle. You are invited to join new
responsibilities in the 2.18 release.

Those still watching are double invited since it is clear that we need
more resources if we want to have a wgo as brilliant as we are planning
it.

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv