Re: Getting started on WGO content

--- Hugh Buzacott <hugh buzacott gmail com> wrote:

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
and I'm thinking 'Yikes... How are we going to
do
this?'

/me raises a tentative hand for volunteering.
However, I am new to this
so would require some precise guidance and work in
reasonable sized
chunks :)

:Sankarshan

I think the current plan for all who want to be
involved is to add
themselves to the bottom of
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/WgoGetInvolved

Bear in mind that GnomeWeb/WgoGetInvolved is the
planning page for one of several pieces of WGO content
we have to work on.
Your name there signs you up to work specifically on
the "Get Involved" section of the new site. It's not a
general "get involved in gnome web" page.
(Does that all make sense? It's Monday morning and my
head is on backwards.)

There are other goals for other parts of the site, and
you're welcome to sign up to those too -- or not. Any
help is very welcome, and if you only have time to
commit to one goal that's fine.

You can see all of the current goals here:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Goals

Thanks for the hand-raising, both of you :)