Re: updating relationships page

Luis, if nobody gives you a satisfactory answer in 24h I recommend you
to fill a bug in http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=website

As you know, it's not guarantee to get the solution but at least your
request won't get lost. Thank you.

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 15:49 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
Hey, all-
At one point (I believe) the Foundation had a page detailing our
relationships with other groups, but it appears to be gone now (or I
can't find it, at least). Anyone think it would be a good idea to
resurrect it? Anyone remember why it went away?

(This came up in the context of our relationship with the SVG working
group, which would be nice to indicate somewhere on the website, but
which I can't seem to find an appropriate place to put right now.)

Luis