Re: Press releases

On 3/10/06, Rajiv Vyas <r rvyas gmail com> wrote:
On 3/10/06, Corey Burger <corey burger gmail com> wrote:
Hello all,

We currently have two press releases, from myself and Claus. I have
attached both. The key difference between the two is length. Mine is
fashioned on the 2.12 press release, as well as looking at a few other
non-gnome ones. They tend to be short, with very few actual details.
Claus' is longer, with more detail. My inclination is to lead towards
shorter and push people to the excellent release notes if they want
more in depth information.

I personally like the longer version by Claus. I think it flows very
well and can even be picked by non-tech press.

Rajiv

I think the non-tech press is less likely to pick up a longer press
release, but that is my feeling.

Corey