Re: Photo Library for Marketing

Hi,

Murray Cumming wrote:
<quote who="Murray Cumming">
I guess that sooner or later we're going to do some Happy Gnome People
advertising campaign. When we do that we'll want some high quality
photos
of some attractive people, in some consistent style (though that could
be
a post-processing thing). We'll have to use community members as the
models.

A photo library of people, because we can't afford to pay professional
models or pay for stock photos.

They don't have to be our developers, in case you have any better ideas,
but it would actually fit in quite nicely with the idea of marketing to
3rd party developers, and building our community.

So you want photos of happy GNOME users and developers? Or just happy
people in general? Is the idea to continue Andreas's idea of "GNOME, the
official desktop of happy people"?

Maybe. I don't know yet, and I'm happy for others to decide what it will
be. But it seems fairly obvious that we'll need some pictures of happy
people, whatever kind of campaign we do.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com