Re: Photo Library for Marketing

Hey,

Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Murray Cumming">

I guess that sooner or later we're going to do some Happy Gnome People
advertising campaign. When we do that we'll want some high quality photos
of some attractive people, in some consistent style (though that could be
a post-processing thing). We'll have to use community members as the
models.

GUADEC seems like a great time to get those photos done. Maybe the
enthusiastic photographers could arrange a corner at GUADEC to take these
photos in front of a screen, with whatever lights they need? What do you
think, Tigert, Jakub, etc?

Is this a photo library of GNOME developers, or...?

Sun actually ran this style of marketing as well, though it might have been internal. They called it Sun champions [1] - was a really good way of inspiring people to be champions within their field. I think it could work pretty well for GNOME too.

Glynn

[1] Similar to Sun's community champions thing too...