Re: slide templates missing?

Dave Neary wrote:
Hi,

Jeff Waugh wrote:
Hrm, might be an artifact of the wiki migration - I'll take a look tomorrow
(ping me on IRC about it when I'm around - I'll probably not remember this
email because I'm at an Ubuntu developer summit and have been drinking.)

No - it looks like they were moved on the external site. We should
probably refind themand attach them to the wiki.

Cheers,
Dave.
If you are unable to find them, give me a shout and I'll try to come up with some new ones.
Probably going to do that anyway though.
- Andreas