Attracting sponsors

Hi all.

It's not just connected to GNOME, but community events at all. Here,
in Mongolia, I organized first Linux Install Fest in 7th of April, and
will organize many of them.  But everytime I initiate some ideas or
community events I end up having problems with funding.

For example, at Linux Install Fest having trouble attracting sponsors
we did it by ourselves, burned CDs, printed announces, asked friend to
offer conference room for free and so on. Doing so we can't go far.
Same problem with SysAdmin Summit, but at this time we cannot do it
without sponsors.

And the questions are how I can attract sponsors and what benefits can
I offer them? How can I encourage them to be our sponsor? Please give
me some suggestions.

Best regards
Dulmandakh Sukhbaatar