Re: *.gnome.org partitioning draft

On 20 Jul 2006, at 07:59, Quim Gil wrote:

Ok, then we would have www.gnome.org/projects/* pages which would be
feature pages from projects, probably elaborated by the marketing team, while the project pages themselves would fall out of our responsibility
and would be placed under projects.gnome.org/*

Since we don't have project feature pages, all the current projects
should be under projects.gnome.org/* , we need to decide which feature
pages we want to have for the current release under
www.gnome.org/projects/*, and do them.

Is there really any need for the intermediate "projects" level in the URL, btw? I always find it unbelievably convenient that the home page for every major Apple application is just http://www.apple.com/ <appname>, for example.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team