GNOME Turkey Booth at CEBIT Eurasia 2006

Hi;

As GNOME Turkey, we want to set up a booth at CEBIT Eurasia, which is
the biggest IT fair in Turkey. It will be held at September 5th to 10th.
It has up to 160.000 visitors for 5 days. And has media coverage
everywhere.

However since this fair is mostly commercial you have to pay for setting
up booth. I'm not quite sure about other Expos but for this one it's
like $190/m2 and minimum 4 m2 area is necessary. This amount is higher
than we can cover. Also we might need GNOE

We tried to find some sponsors. We contacted with Nokia Turkey. Since
they have booth in Cebit (one of the biggest booths there) they might
arrange us a place, and we might show 770 on that stand as well. This
conversation hasn't finished yet, but they told us, Turkey office do not
sponsor events, and we might contact to Europe office or something.

What I'm really wondering, (since time is getting closer) can we find
some contacts for Nokia to sponsor for getting a booth place in Cebit
Eurasia Turkey? Or any other company that can cover expences costs
$750~. I'm not quite sure what we can give in return, but putting their
logo, and expressing their support to Open Source might get them
interested.

Can someone guide me in this process? Do you think it's worth setting
booth in this Expo? What I know is every IT related people visit that
fair in Turkey and I believe it would be a great chance for us to
advertise and find supporters for GNOME.