Re: GNOME website button

Re :o)

On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 23:42 +0200, AMAZIGH Aneglus wrote:
2006/7/14, karderio <karderio gmail com>:
Here are another two variations, with the font adjusted in what I think
is an acceptable manner.

I prefer the new ones :)
the GNOME text is more readable. Are you using the same font that in
http://www.zwahlendesign.ch/images/badges2/powered_debian_80x15.png ?

Yes, that's the one :)

I can't decide between 3 and 4.

Me neither, these are my favourite ones also, anybody else have a
preference ?

It looks like you changed the ratio of the foot on the -3. I may be wrong.

Hmm, I've tried again, but it just seems to come out like this, maybe
scale is imprecise at these small resolutions, or it could be an optical
effect...

Are you aware of http://live.gnome.org/LogoGuidelines ?

I caught that one, thanks for the heads up !

I'll try and do a big brother button later, it will probably read "Made
for GNOME", for use on project pages, what do you think ?

Why not :)

I actually attached it to the mail this time round too ;)

personnaly I'm not a fan of such badges but some may like to use it.
Whatever I find them fine. I know people using such badges everywhere
even in WC :). So it is fine.

Eek, the website I'm working on is plastered with them :) I wouldn't say
they are great though either, I mainly found it handy so as to provide
links to places I feel deserve coverage on every page. Also, I'm not
such a great graphic artist, so such things, along with tango icons,
make my websites more colourful ;)

The other thing is that people use them, so to have one might generate
links to the GNOME website.

Love, Karderio