Re: GNOME website button

Hi :o)

Thanks for the feedback, I'm happy someone looked at this :)

On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 17:54 +0200, AMAZIGH Aneglus wrote:
I find the text too little could you increase it by 1px ?

Well, it is of course possible, but the button actually respects a
chimeric standard that specifies that the text should be this size[1]...
Could the solution be to provide a big brother to this button ?

and could you make a version with 1px padding for the gnome foot image
(so that it doesn't touch the border)

Here is one (attached), I'm actually surprised that this is not too
ridiculously small :) So : which button is better ?

Love, Karderio

[1] http://www.zwahlendesign.ch/en/node/19