Re: [Fwd: Exhibitor Magazine Honors LinuxWorld San Francisco 2005 for its Attendee Traffic Density]

Hey,

Paul Cooper wrote:
Another thing we could do is hold a BOF / impromptu event. Haven't
been to OSCON at it's new venue but they alway used to provide rooms
for BOFS. With at least Glynn, JDub and me there we should have
enough people to do something (if nothing else talk about Guadec
2007).

There's also some space in the lightening talks if anyone is keen to
give a progress report of the project. Josh Berkus [postgres guy
currently working for Sun] is organizing the 2nd session and has a lot
of slots free. Let me know if anyone is keen.

Glynn