Re: [kde-promo] request for a free desktop markting mailing list

I looked at the site and I couldn't find anything that talked about
setting up a mailing list.

You can probably find Daniel Stone as well and he can help us.  He usually
hangs out in #freedesktop on freenode.

Alternatively, it seems like accounts are created through bugzilla,
http://bugs.freedesktop.org

We could just ask for a mailing list that way.  Freedesktop-marketing
perhaps so that we can include all our linux desktop loving friends. :-)

sri