Re: [kde-promo] marketing Free Desktop

How about a freedesktop marketing list?  (eg a marketing list hosted on  fd.o)

sri

On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 05:37:41PM +0000, Tom Chance wrote:
Ahoy,

On Friday 06 January 2006 16:45, Thilo Pfennig wrote:
I don't know if freedesktop.org would be the right place to start with
this kind of collaboration or if this is the right time or if people
involved really want that?

I definitely think this is worth discussing and I've had a few discussions
with individuals from GNOME and KDE about this before. Collaboration on
marketing research in particular could benefit both of us.

But cross-posting to two lists with different subscribers is only going to
give mailing list moderators a headache ;-)

Can somebody suggest an appropriate place, or create an appropriate place, for
these discussions to take place? Establish this before lots of people who
aren't on one of the two lists start firing off substantive remarks about
collaboration.

Regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,