Re: Target markets for GNOME

Don't know about you but I am in the 'just do it' phase for some time
now. With lots of different things, actually. :-)

The mail was part of my 'share-thoughts-with-people' activity.

I also have a 'release-a-GNOME-Journal-every-two-months' activity, and
a 'improve-our-web-pages' activity. But I have to stop them soon
otherwise I would have no time to start the 'GNOME-Academy' activity
which hopefully helps me with a few other things: educate more people about
GNOME's ideas, prevent them from doing just another editor on
sourceforge, and help other projects improve. In fact, I would need the
help for my 'GNOME-for-universities' activity. Its projects need
autopackages, HIG improvements, webpage updates, and updates to GTK2.
Unfortunately, this probably means I need to invest some more time into
my 'grow-the-forum' activity althought I might be able to replace this
by 'find-people-on-mailing-lists' activity. My first activity called
'GNOME-Apps' already rests due to lack of time. I also have another
activity called 'planning' otherwise I wouldn't know what I'm doing.

I'm sure other people could report similar activities. I really wonder
why you think we didn't already start the 'just-do-it' phase ? ;-)

Cheers,
Claus

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:58:18 -0800