Re: How do we want to do GNOME Marketing?

--- Thilo Pfennig <tpfennig gmail com> wrote:

So besides GnomeWeb where many people are already
involved and acting
- if we consider our goals what is  our main
problem?

* Increase awareness of GNOME.
* Increase the user base of GNOME
* Making it easier for GNOME users to become GNOME
contributors.

GnomeWeb blocks 1 and 3 at least.
3 is also blocked by the lack of good developer
documentation -- or just the lack of developer
documentation completely. See GnomeWeb/Library, which
I've not heard any updates from in a while.

I noticed a new page on branding -- that's something
our distributors and so on want, but doesn't that go
against 1? How do we reconcile the two?