Call for checking the release notes draft

Hi,

Time's over for writing the release notes, unfortunately. Please
proof-read, and check for correctness.

Ryan, I cc'ed to you because I'm not sure whether you're on the
marketing list.

The notes don't describe all our changes, and I needed to drop even
some important ones, such as the Totem improvements. I've asked on
#gnome for somebody to tell me what stuff like

 * Numerous Web Browser plugin improvements
    * Audio playback support
    * QuickTime, Windows Media Player and Real Player skins
    * Playlist support
 * Use HAL for CD and DVD detection

is supposed to mean but noone answered. I'm no Totem user, sorry, and
can only guess what the above points mean.

There's also an open question concerning the print dilaog of GTK+ 2.10:
Since there's no visual difference of the 'new' print dialog to the one
provided by libgnomeprintui, we should probably drop talking about it.

Due to the time restriction, some pages need to be dropped, too:

 * no page for describing performance and memory usage improvements due
   to the lack of numbers,
 * no page that describes accessibility and internationalization
   improvements, althought we could make it if we get numbers and a
   figure for improvements on the translation front, and
 * no page for what's next for 2.18 -- there are no item on the RoadMap
   wiki page and I can't research this in the short time.

The relevant pages are thus:

http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes/TwoSixteenFrontPromo
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes/TwoSixteenFeatures
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes/TwoSixteenUsability
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes/TwoSixteenBackend

After review, we need someone to merge the text and images into
Docbook. Any volunteers?

Cheers,
Claus