Re: 2.16 slogan and banner

Just in case the designers get bored now... what about producing smaller
versions to be downloaded by the GNOME supporters? Having cool banners
for personal websites has been requested now and then, and now that we
have such a cool banner maybe we could offer them... Just an idea.

Didn't get around to making smaller versions yet, but I made two app
specific banners, to show they made it into Gnome's release cycle,
check 'em out:

http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/gpm-banner.png
http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/tomboy-banner.png

Panos Laganakos