Re: Testing the cms candidates

--- Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

We need people with time to go through the checklist
linked above, yes.
They don't need to be CMS experts since the
maintenance of wgo should be
feasible for non CMS experts (at least the most
frequent actions).

Ok. Consider me your non-expert guinea pig ;)

I've created a login on Midgard and Tiki Wiki.
I don't see how to create a user id on eZ publish.
plone gave a big error when I tried to create an id
(There are no plugins that can create users and assign
roles to them.)
Is there a drupal test site yet?

And I have a request: could all test sites VERY
clearly state which system they are running on all
pages? Otherwise it's going to get confusing.

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html