Midgard test site, was Re: [Fwd: Testing the cms candidates]

Hi, all!

On 8/7/06, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:
- Midgard - http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsRequirements/MidgardEval :
the easiest is to ask Henri Bergius to offer a fresh install we can play
with.

Sorry for the delay, I was planning to set this up already day or two
ago. In any case, there is now a simple Midgard test environment
available:

http://devel-xen-stable.nemein.net/

To test the regular content editing functionalities, the easiest way
is to register to the site:
http://devel-xen-stable.nemein.net/accounts/register/marketing_team.html

I've given the registered accounts limited permissions, mainly just
for publishing new news items and editing the wiki there.

There are usage instructions for content editing in:
http://www.midgard-project.org/documentation/content-production-with-midcom/

Please note the site is running in a Xen environment on one of our
test servers and so can be slow at times if there is other load on the
box.

In addition to the limited accounts I'm more than happy to provide
both admin-level Midgard access and sudo access on the server itself.
If some of you want to take a look around, please send me your GPG
keys and I'll send you a password.

Have fun with Midgard!

Obviously if there are any questions, let me know :-)

/Henri

--
Henri Bergius
Motorcycle adventures and Open Source Software

Skype: henribergius
Jabber: henri bergius gmail com