Re: Getting GNOME banners created

<quote who="Corey Burger">

However, I see no ya or nay on the other poster idea i presented.

Sorry, missed the reference. Thoughts:

 * Perhaps get a newer globe SVG?

 * There is no balanced spacing between the globe and 'All of them' (at
   least as rendered by EoG).

 * Full stop on 'All of them' for impact. :-)

 * s/the GNOME Desktop/GNOME/ -> kind of like Lovesac's "it's not a damn
   beanbag", I'm tempted to suggest an internal commitment to "it's not a
   damn desktop". ;-)

 * We spoke about this on IRC, and I know you don't have time for it, but if
   someone can find the version of this that mentioned computer languages as
   well as human languages, we should stamp that as one we consistently use
   (and update per bindings and translations - or it could have a funky fade
   to white at the bottom, suggesting that our support is ever-growing).

- Jeff

     "World domination is a community responsibility." - Michael Hall,
                                LinuxPlanet