Re: Desired translation revision control for Gnome CMS: Can someone point me to a working implementation (in any open source CMS)?

El dt 08 de 08 del 2006 a les 22:33 -0400, en/na Marc Laporte va
escriure:

Can someone point me to a working implementation of this?

If someone could reply to
wgo L10n workflow
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2006-July/msg00232.html

it would be great.

The basic point now is: for the Translation team PO files for content is
a must. Well, no CMS we know is able to handle PO files as content. We
need either a XML import-export mechanism, a serious hack on a CMS, a
negotiation with the translators or a bit of everything

For any of these options we need to know about the desired workflow. I
haven't been able to deduce it from
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Localization nor from the i18n section at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsRequirements

We will see if we are able to complete the (currently unassigned) goal
"wgo translated to some GNOME supported languages" by October 4th, or if
we drop it to the next release... But we need to go forth now with the
goal "wgo i18n requirements partially implemented -
GnomeWeb/Localization" if we want to make the appropriate CMS choice.

Christian had done almost all the work at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Localization , it would be great if could
pick this (yes, unassigned) goal and at least make sure we have all the
elements clear to pick the CMS that suits best to our desired L10n
workflow.