Re: www.gnome.org - content, scope, structure

--- Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

El dc 02 de 08 del 2006 a les 15:00 +0100, en/na
Joachim Noreiko va
escriure:

What should wgo provide to a visitor?

... or what wgo wants visitors to provide.  ;)

First we need to identify the visitors we want to
satisfy best. Let's
concentrate on

* third party developers
* public administrations
* hobbyists
* GNOME contributors

(more: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/UseCases )

Ok, that looks like a good list.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/NewWgoStructure

I have to say I'm getting confused with "Joachim's
rough draft version
1" and the rest of sections. Would it be possible to
have an
old-fashioned yet clear tree as in the Former
proposal for New
Structure ?

Will do.

If I'm understanding what you suggest, I think you
are going for a wgo
with too many pages. I think wgo can be more useful
concentrating
information and linking wherever you can find more.

I've been away for a few days and the discussion here
seems to have spiralled out of control -- or at least
beyond my ability to follow it.
I can't do mailing lists. They confuse me.
So I have *no idea* what's been decided, and all I
know is that I'm about 5 days behind the target date
for my task.

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html