Re: How are we compelling?

Sorry for not being more explicit:

The answer to this crucial question ALSO belongs to a goal still
unassigned.

Travis started saying "I hate to interrupt all this awesome w.g.o work"
and I just wanted to point out that

that was not an interruption at all

thank you for pointing out this crucial issue

and, btw, someone needs to tackle its related wgo goal. Which was an
invitation for him, and is also an invitation for you.

El dt 08 de 08 del 2006 a les 18:34 +1000, en/na Jeff Waugh va escriure:

Quim, I don't believe Travis was asking the question purely for the benefit
of the website...