[Fwd: [Foundations] EuroOSCON .org day]

Hi,

EurOSCon is reserving place for free software projects to present in
Amsterdam this year - is there any interest in a GNOME stand there?

My initial feeling is "no" - from what I've seen, the OSCons aren't
particularly desktop oriented, or necessarily free *nix oriented. But if
someone is willing to take on responsibility for organising a stand,
then rock on.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary
bolsh gimp org

--- Begin Message ---
EuroOSCON is reserving a day for open source non-profits to exhibit. If
you're interested, please contact Andrew Calvo <andrewc oreilly com>.

Feel free to pass this along to other open source foundations. We have a
limited number of spaces, and will allocate them as groups apply until
we run out.

Allison