Re: murrayc bio & photo needed for GUADEC journal

Hi Murray

These comments should be CCed to <marketing-list gnome org>, where we're discussing about guadec journal.

There are no special rules/limitations for bio & photo. As we may edit them ourselves before they're printed. & participants have submitted different kinds of bios/photos on their profiles already. That's why I didn't define any exact rules at the first place.

But anyway:
A good quality, recent photo showing your face should be OK.Something to help the readers recognize you. But you can as well send any cool photos you may like.

A bio about one/two paragraphs (~600 words) is fine.

Sara

On 4/28/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 10:02 +0330, Sara Khalatbari wrote:
> Hi Murray
>
> We are working on the GUADEC Journal. It contains a section for
> speaker's bio & photo.
> Since you may be one of the speakers, would you please send me a photo
> & a short bio to be printed there?

You need to tell people
a) What dimensions the photo should have.
b) How may words the bio should have.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com