Re: [guadec-list] "About GUADEC"

On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 23:48 +0800, Davyd Madeley wrote:

I'll see if I can come up with anything.

This is the best I could come up with at midnight before I go to sleep.
It's not yet very good, and could do with some amount of editing for
style, grammar and spelling. It would ideally be interspersed with
photographs from previous GUADECs.

On the topic of the website:

We need a team of dedicated editors to go through the website and clean
it up. There are a number of glaring spelling mistakes and bizarre turns
of phrase. I was going to volunteer, but I'm not actually a very good
editor and I'm also already quite overcommitted at the moment.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA