Re: Report from the GNOME booth at Eclispe Con

On Sat, 2006-04-15 at 11:31 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
On 4/14/06, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
Ben, what have you done with the actual hard-copy posters? They'd be
nice to throw in the gear bag with some of the other stuff, so we
could ship it around to other folks.

Never mind; found the other thread about this.

No worries. Just so everyone is in the know, I left the posters down in
California because I thought they wouldn't be too useful with the typos.
I'm getting new, more durable ones made with the corrections. They
should be ready to send out by the next week.

Ben