Re: [Fwd: [Foundations] Siggraph tradeshow]

<quote who="Dave Neary">

Is siggraph something we should be interested in? Projects like the GIMP
have participated before, and with the usage GNOME is getting in
Hollywood, perhaps it's something we should consider.

Perhaps we can ring in a favour from Dreamworks - I wonder if they have a
booth or whatever, and would be willing to give us a corner for a monitor
and poster?

- Jeff

--
Desktop Linux Summit 2006                 http://www.desktoplinuxsummit.org/

   He'd never undressed a woman with his eyes. Perhaps army boots, school
                uniform, or a nightie, but never undressed.