Re: A printed GNOME Journal for GUADEC?

<quote who="Quim Gil">

We need a printed program for GUADEC.

It must have several pages, if only because sponsors get advertisement
(from a block to a page) and we have got already some sponsors.  :)

Considering that we are going to assume the cost of producing a program
with several pages, print it and deliver it, why not assume the cost of
some more pages and make the whole thing a special edition of the GNOME
Journal, to be delivered to all GUADEC participants?

What do you think?

Bloody good idea. Is it possible to produce using all Free Software tools?
If that is too hard, or not feasible, I would be happy to lend my PageMaker
skills to the effort.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la GeltrĂș, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

     "Love's such an old fashioned word." - Queen & David Bowie, Under
                                 Presssure