Re: Mass Deployment of GNOME in schools in Macedonia

Murray Cumming wrote:

Excellent news. Could someone get in touch with the people involved, and
maybe do a small GNOME Journal story, or maybe a press release?
Good idea, I ll try to make this happen. I ll keep you post it.

Do we know how many PCs there are per school, and/or the total number of
PCs, users, etc

I wrote in my previous mail that I might get the info on just how many PC's are involved. :)

I already tried contacting the project managers but didn't got any reply from them so far. I ll try to gather as much more info as I can and post it here an add it to the wiki.

Cheers,
Arangel