Re: 2.4 features for GNOME release notes

What exactly would you like to add? We might be able to add it to the
new
"en" translation that we have added to allow us to improve the English
version without breaking the translations.

The additions are in my mail on the same thread (link provided above).

  * Support for Proxy accounts (GroupWise)
  * Support for Delegation of Meetings (Calendar)
  * Marcus Baines Line (Calendar)

are the user-relevant features I'd wish to add.

The release notes already say "the calendar now allows delegation of your
meeting attendance." and "Groupwise proxy and IMAP accounts are now
supported", though I have no idea what a Groupwise proxy is. We would need
some explanation of what a Marcus Baines line is.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com