Re: Mass Deployment of GNOME in schools in Macedonia

Well done. I have made some minor changes to the English in the attached
.sxw file, and I've added some TODOs in the text.

Mass Deployment of GNOME in Macedonian Schools

In addition, I think the article should mention:
1.When the project was started.
2.When it will be finished.
3.How much progress has been made so far – for instance, how many schools
have the computers _today_.
4.For what will the computers be used? For communication, or
administration, or learning, or programming? Name just one or two main
uses, with others as extras.
5.Will this project be expanded if it is successful? What does the future
look like?
6.People would probably like to be reminded where Macedonia is.
7.In what town are the people based? For instance, where does EDC have an
office?
8.Describe the people. Approximately how old is Darko? What is his job?
Did you speak on the phone or email or did you meet?
9.Have they had any official support from Ubuntu/Canonical?
10.Has the government (or this project) helped with the translation?
(which has made lots of progress recently).
11.How has the local press (newspapers, TV) responded, if at all?

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com