Re: Promoting Gnome in Portugal - aLANtejo 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 01:36 +0100, Bruno Teixeira wrote:
Rodrigo,

I'm sorry it took me so long to back you. I believe the Kde
representative that will be at the round table speaks both portuguese
and english, but not spanish. I think english is the best option. Maybe
you could come yourself...

English would be good for me, would it be for the people attending the
conference?

So, if you think I can do it, I'd be happy to go, if not, let me know
and I'll find someone from Galicia.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>