Re: release screenshots from FOG or gnomesupport? (yet another brainstorm)

On 5/22/05, David Neary <dneary free fr> wrote:

Luis Villa wrote:
We traditionally do a page of screenshots from users for releases;
what if we got them from FOG (or gnomesupport.org?) this time instead
of the normal p.g.o call for screenshots? Would make them feel more
involved/special.

Should definitely use gnomesupport for this type of thing (and any other
tasks that don't need coders).

I agree in principle, though before we do that too extensively, we
should consider how to bring gnomesupport more formally into the fold,
and encourage some of their activity to move to mailing lists (we
don't need Yet Another Medium to deal with.)

Do we have the FoG e-mail addresses in one place? I have never received
a mail from them (apart from the thank you).

I'm not sure; we'd obviously have to work with Tim on this.

Luis