[Fwd: Slides from GNOME on BSD presentation]

Hi all,

Another GNOME presentation that we can include in the pool of "stuff" for GNOME marketing.

I'll attach this to live.gnome.org - anyone know of other presentations that we should collect, or even other places where presentations are gathered, that we should point to?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary
bolsh gimp org

--- Begin Message --- I recently gave a talk entitled "GNOME on BSD" at the Canadian BSD conference, BSDCan. I've put the slides into a ridiculous web gallery thinger. The tarball is at:

        http://people.freebsd.org/~adamw/gnome_on_bsd_slides.tar.bz2

Any chance it could be included in the archive along with the slides from other GNOME-related presentations on the GNOME ftp server?

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw magnesium net || adamw FreeBSD org