Re: survey note

On Sat, 2005-05-14 at 07:55 +0200, David Neary wrote:
Hi,

Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
I'm going to try to come up with my survey stuff for developers hopefully
by Sunday.  If not, I will just post what I have as I go and others can add.
That way it evolve as it gets posted.

Make sure you keep John Williams in the loop. He volunteered to research
the surveys.
I'm in the loop, insofar as I'm subscribed to this list.  Sri, let me know if and how I can help.

--
John Williams
Research Analyst