Re: Gnome live cd: french version

On 5/15/05, Enver ALTIN <ealtin parkyeri com> wrote:
Hey,

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 20:06 +0200, Marcus Bauer wrote:
However the question is where the images can be hosted (even
unofficial testing versions) as it only makes sense to produce them if
somebody else can download and use them :o)

The best would be to host them locally, somewhere in France, IMO.

PS: I'm interested in making a Turkish version, unfortunately I could
not take a look at it yet. Could you please share some info on how did
you create the French one?

There is a little bit of information in the wiki; if you guys could
please put more information there so that we have one reference place
for it, that would be great.

Luis